Re: Europa-List: Redux/Araldite 420

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Redux/Araldite 420
From: DJGeldermann <djgeldermann@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:01:40

Jeff,
John Hurst referred me to a place called Huntsman (1-800-367-8793) in
California that sells it as Epe-Bond 420, the equivalent of Redux 420 (not
sure of the spelling).  They only sell it by the case (6 quart kits) for
$1,003.04 plus hazardous material shipping.  There are two of us in northern
Virginia that each need 2 quarts.  If anyone else on the east cost is
interested we'll split a case three ways.
Dan Geldermann
A-139