AW: Europa-List: Europa electrics ( busbars)

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Europa electrics ( busbars)
From: Europa Alfred Buess <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:39:26

Paul,

I also have B&C fuseblock assys for Main Bus (10 fuses), Essential bus
(20 fuses) and Battery bus (6 fuses). All three fuseblocks are mounted
inside the shelf in front of the passenger, which is just large enough
to hold all the three. To make the fuses easily accessible I cut out a
door in the lower side of the shelf. The three fuseblocks are mounted
onto this door. The door is hinged to the firewall side of the panel. On
the passenger side it is closed with two suthco fasteners. Works great
for me!

Alfred

Alfred Buess
Laenggasse 81, CH-3052 Zollikofen, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)31 911 63 32, Fax: +41 (0)31 911 56 32
E-Mail: ykibuess@bluewin.ch
Europa XS #097, Monowheel, Foam shortwing, Rotax 912S, Airmaster 332 CS