Re: Europa-List: Seals/Seals/Seals

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seals/Seals/Seals
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:43:31

Tony, For what it is worth, I have been running an OEM Automatic fuel
pressure warning switch for two yrs without problem, mostly on Mogas but
with some Avgas. It is fitted with a Viton diaphragm said to be suitable for
gasoline or hydraulic fluid, and it is lifed at 1 million cycles - which I
reckon should be well after supplies of gasoline have run out! Incidentally
it only cost 18 or roughly US$25. Regards, David G-XSDJ