RE: Europa-List: F40

Subject: RE: Europa-List: F40
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:04:24

Paul:

I am about to get to this point in the interior.  I have some extra
plumbing going to this fuel manifold, vents and estended tank attach
points. But my plans were to make a fitted vinyl cover for it and attach it
to the fuselage side with velcro.  I am also covering some side wire way
tracks like this also.  This should make maintenance and any
troubleshooting a tad bit easier.

Steve Hagar
A143 Mesa, AZ