Europa-List: Anyone in the UK got a set of blades for an NSI vp prop?

Subject: Europa-List: Anyone in the UK got a set of blades for an NSI vp prop?
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:58:45

Hi All

Due to a mix of raised concrete path and spinning blades I am temporally
a bit light around the propeller!  Does anyone have a set of 62 inch
blades for an NSI VP prop they could lend/hire/sell?  All expenses paid
obviously.  NSI are awaiting a delivery of the blades and I do not think
they will be there before the NSI crew decamp to OSH for 2 weeks.  We
could well be out of action for a month otherwise.

I can guarantee that if you need your blades back in a hurry then they
will be there next day.

Thanks

Pete Lawless

---