RE: Europa-List: Auto Pilot

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Auto Pilot
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:42:51

Dan,

The Europa Club mod for fitting a Navaid is designed to be used
after-the-fact. I've used a TruTrack, but based it mostly on the Navaid
version, and I reckon you could do it that way, too - although fitting the
servo will be even more of a pain through those small apertures!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms