Europa-List: Short Links to Builders photo Albums

Subject: Europa-List: Short Links to Builders photo Albums
From: EuropaForum <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:41:54

Thanks to Josok and Teemu, Mod_rewrite is now enabled on the Forum.
What does this mean? Simply:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?
set_albumName=FlyingEuropas&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=v
iew_album.php
is now:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/FlyingEuropas

Oh, that big long URL is still there, we just tricked the link to go to
the right spot.
I only know enough to get this to work for each albums main menu page.
If anyone on the list knows how to do mod_rewrite coding, please email
me off list, I'm stuck, Thanks.

Links to your albums main pages are:

http://forum.okhuijsen.org/FlyingEuropas
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/Builders-Album
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/N914XL
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/G-GIDY
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/A252
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/PTAG
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/ELRoto
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/TonyR
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/N224XS
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/TonyPA184
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/DanBish
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/BrianS
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/WileE
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/kit600
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/SteveD

The only way to test this fully is to release it. Please report any
errors to me off list or PM me on the Forum.

Thanks,
Steved.