RE: Europa-List: Swedish Contact request

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Swedish Contact request
From: Lincoln Philip <philip.lincoln@essnet.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:41:52

Well, there's always me, still lurking here on the list and trying to get things
setup in my 4th "workshop" (well, garage). Living in Stockholm (nearly 10 years
now, born and bred New Zealander though), building tri-gear kit 426, with
almost nil progress the last 6 months (damn job).

Regards,
  Philip