Re: Europa-List: us office

Subject: Re: Europa-List: us office
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 06:01:04

Tom Hi!
> I heard today that the europa office is going to adopt a part-time
> schedule of weekends, due to lack of revenue.  This is quite unsettling
> news.  While i know there is a strong community of europaphiles out
> there (here), to have a plane become an orphan when it is only half
> finished is not a nice feeling.  How's it going in the UK?

Today is Day 1 of the PFA Rally (mini version of Oshkosh) and according the
programme of events Europa will be there. I think your fears and other
questions will be asked loud and long today.

I will be there today and will ask some questions regarding USA and general
comments about situation where Builders have only partial Kits.

I'll write again tonight.

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Engine and Prop getting near to starting.
Painting completed. Just vinyl design scheme to be added.
Completing Wiring to Panel.
Includes Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com