Europa-List: PFA Rally - Europa Club stuff again

Subject: Europa-List: PFA Rally - Europa Club stuff again
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:03:27
description

Just back from the initial setting-up of the Europa Club stand this
afternoon (ready for the hordes of people we expect in the morning!)
and one thing occurs to me that I should have mentioned in my
big demand for water. So, even if you can't spare the time to man the
shop for me, perhaps you could fit in a few minutes to haul some
water from the nearest supply back to our water-boiler.

Already arrived at Kemble is Stefan Ingemarsson in SE-XRX. Maybe the
weather isn't as bad as we thought!

regards

Rowland