Europa-List: PFA Rally - Europa Club stand

Subject: Europa-List: PFA Rally - Europa Club stand
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:58:17

All Europa people attending the PFA Rally at Kemble, 9-11 July, are
welcome to visit the Europa Club stand (#2, with a good view towards
the runway & taxiway) and share fellowship with like-minded people.

There will be refreshments (and a box for donations towards the cost)
and seats where you can relax and recover from the rigours of a day
spent immersed in aeroplane stuff.

I plan to be in attendance for much of the time (to take subs and
deal with other membership matters), but would appreciate some time
off to see the rest of the event myself. So, if you can spare an hour
or so on any of the days, please let me know. I hope to have a rota
sheet posted prominently to help organise everyone.

You should also be able to find some Europa people in the
Homebuilders area, taking turns in demonstrating how to turn slippery
fabric and stinky glop into useful aeroplane parts.

The barbecue (for members and paying guests only!) will as usual be
held on Saturday evening (near the Club stand), after the AGM (in the
Forum Tent).

Looking forward to renewing many old friendships and making new ones
over the weekend.

regards

Rowland