Europa-List: Trigear baggage bay attachment photos

Subject: Europa-List: Trigear baggage bay attachment photos
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:34:29

Gidday,
I am interested if someone could point me to a good set of pictures of the
installation of the rear legs in the tricycle? Any help would be greatly
appreciated, maybe even a good build diary reference? I can find plenty of
mono build diaries, but not too many tris with detail on this part of the
build. Those that wonder what I am up to, well "just another crazy idea". ;-)

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

Classic 236  B.B. Taildragger
Tail, Wings, Ailerons, Flaps Complete and Connected
Lower Fuse in Jig, Tail Torque Tube installed
Mass Balance assembly installed and deflections sorted
Roof Panel between doors completed.
Photos at:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/modules.php?set_albumName=TonyR&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&PHPSESSID=902b69917a45f8b18ac84fe3f85a704b
Intended Engine: 912S CS prop (model undecided)
Instrumentation: Undecided