Re: Europa-List: The Europa organisation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The Europa organisation
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:38:57

  Thanks to all of you who responded to my previous posting. Apologies if I
haven't
been able to respond directly, but either work is increasing or the days
appear to be getting shorter as we approach the PFA rally!
  As for further information on the Factory, we have heard nothing from Keith
Wilson
and can only assume that he will make a statement at the PFA rally, Kemble,
UK, this weekend.
All the best,
David Bosomworth
kit67