RE: Europa-List: XCOM 760 query,

Subject: RE: Europa-List: XCOM 760 query,
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:17:23

I looked at the X-com radio last year. I was interested in it because (like
the ups/Garmin sl-40) it has a sort of dual receiver system so you can
listen to two frequencies on the one box at the same time.

Unfortunately neither are JTSO'd so out of bounds for us in Europe.  In the
end I went for the Filser Atr 600 which has the basic sort of built in
intercom but at least it is voice activated.

Simon
G-BZTN 504