SV: Europa-List: Gusset Plates plywood.

Subject: SV: Europa-List: Gusset Plates plywood.
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:39:52

Steve,

PLY 12 is a piece of good quality plywood, 14 inches long, 1 inch wide,
11/16 inch (17,5 mm) thick.  I found mine only after I needed it - I used  a
piece of marine plywood cut to size and filed to thickness ( = outer
diameter of the tie bar).

Regards,
Svein K. Johnsen
A225 - XS Trigear - now in Norway