Europa-List: The Annual Inspection - Powerplant; a new video

Subject: Europa-List: The Annual Inspection - Powerplant; a new video
From: Aircraft Technical Book Company <winterland@rkymtnhi.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:24:02

I don't normally spam on this list, but I've been working on this video for
about a year, its my first one, and I'm kinda proud of it.  So here goes:

THE ANNUAL INSPECTION - POWERPLANT        55 minutes
     Follow Westwood College of Aviation A&P instructors Tim Guerrera and
Vaughn Dowell through a step by step demonstration of an annual inspection
of the powerplant section of a Lycoming 0-360.  This video explains every
step of the process from an initial AD search to the final log entries.
Each procedure is detailed including compression check, ignition timing,
spark plug service, exhaust pressure check, oil change, fuel system,
propeller, electrical system, etc..... ,  showing the proper techniques
along with plenty of professional hints and tips.  A final segment details
safety wiring techniques as used throughout the powerplant section.
     Most of this video was filmed at Westwood College in Denver using a
Piper Archer, however a few segments were done locally in Granby, CO
with my RV-6A and hangarmate Dave Cook's RV-6.

available now in DVD and VHS
---From Builder's Bookstore
http://www.buildersbooks.com/annual_inspection_powerplant.htm
800 780-4115

...and to sweeten up the spam, mention "Matronics" when you order and get
25% off through the end of June.

Thanks,
Andy
RV-6A  N-5060  flying