Re: Europa-List: Fuel Filler Pipe Moulding

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Filler Pipe Moulding
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:18:51

John

After about a year or so,  the imprint appeared. This was before the factory
newsletter addressed the issue. As the fiberglass cured and aged in the hot
Florida
climate I got the imprint. It would appear that the fiberglass continues to cure
long after the lay-up is done.

We repainted the a/c couple years ago, due to on going problems with the Poly
Fibre
paint. I sanded out the imprint at that time, and we have not had the imprint
reappear

Jim Brown
N398JB