RE: Europa-List: Dynon in space.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Dynon in space.
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:07:08

I really hate to say this, but didn't they have problems with a system that
put them 20-odd miles off course? I'm not saying it was the Dynon, but it
would be interesting to know the details!

Cheers,
Jereym

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done
Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing
CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first
1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms