Europa-List: Photo Links

Subject: Europa-List: Photo Links
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:57:24

Matt,
I tried to have a look at your pictures on the link you put in your e-mail.
Did you know you can put the link right to the photo, or at the very least
into the directory you put them in. I did a search using your name to no
avail. So, if you could repost with the link that would be great. If a link
leads to a search, its not much good.
Reg
Tony Renshaw