Re: Europa-List: Europa Fly-In, Tennessee Style

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Fly-In, Tennessee Style
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:22:05

Hi John,
        Well it looks as tho fate will let me attend your "do" on
Saturday.  I am going to be up in Springfield for the week and 'mine
Frau' has nicely allowed (?) me to travel back to your humble abode.  I
have your directions you put on the web so it should be no problem in
getting there.  I should be there around 10:30 or so on Sat.  Looking
forward to the meet.

Jim Nelson
N15JN >

=