RE: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First few hours N378PJ
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:02:39

Paul I wish I was a technically proficient when it came to building a web site.
Like others, I'd like to hear about the post build flight testing, problems
you encounter and stuff like that.  Hope to be joining you in the skies next
month....
any chance you'll make OshKosh this year?

Paul Boulet, N914PB

Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net> wrote:

Paul,
I want to hear everything about every flight! I am sanding, priming,
sanding. The news of your flights and performance testing is truly
inspirational. Please keep posting on your web site.

Kevin, N211KA