Europa-List: Re: Shell Advance VSX4

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Shell Advance VSX4
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 13:07:37

Paul,

I located the Shell Advance Website
(http://www.shell.com/home/Framework?siteId=advance-en). There is a
"Shell Advance in your country" selection.  I went there and they did
not list any country in North America (Canada, Mexico or U.S.A.).  Just
out of curiosity, I queried them under their "Contact us" section.  If
I receive a reply, I will post it.

I sure would like some good suggestions on what to put in the oil tank
of my 914 when the time comes.

Good building and wonderful flying to all,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(65%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
working chapters 23 Fuselage Top, 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical,
29 Main Gear & 34 Door Latches.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123