RE: Europa-List: Trimming the XS canoe

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trimming the XS canoe
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 12:42:57

I think the trim line curved up a little at the thick part near the
firewall. Did you try to make the line visible by using a pencil over it?

There should be a trim line on the tail section too. Leave the same amount
of "joggle" back there.

I cut close to the trim line with a jigsaw and then sanded to the line with
a permagrit block. Then when it was time to get the fuse level in the
fixture, putting the level across from edge to edge on the lower fuse seemed
accurate.