Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Sun 23rd

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Sun 23rd
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:39:28

Hi! Paddy.
Unfortunately I already decided to go the other way to Cark and hesitated to
call it a Drop of the Hat day being a Sunday !
However I had originally expected to go to the PFA Rally at Perth since my
wall chart indicated it to be this weekend!  It is now next weekend, don't
know when it was changed but I now have the first two days of it
"earmarked".
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG