Europa-List: Top Going On

Subject: Europa-List: Top Going On
From: Al Stills <astills@senecawholesale.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 07:13:55

After much work in the "boat" I've finally reached the point where the top has
to go on. Plan on setting tomorrow AM. I decided to use the self tapping screws
instead of cleco's or pop rivets to make sure there is no distorting of the
sides. Placing approx every 10 inches if that holds all together. Will be nice
to have a little more room in the workspace. Fuel lines all run to back of the
boat, fuel pump installed, drains installed, ELT,Transponder antenna installed
and RG cable for the Comm antenna run. Flap motor installed and working mass
balance set with the top already made and installed to redux in (thanks Steve
for the pic's)...seems all is ready.
Al Stills
A095