Re: Europa-List: Fuel system Tidbits

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel system Tidbits
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:38:25

Ira and All
I am using the Andair gascolator also. But no paper filter. There has been
zero debris in the Andair. I did find a couple chunks of black rubber hose
particles in the settling boles of the Starboard Carb.  I believe the Andair
has a flow rate stoneware over 15 g/min. (way more that the Rotax needs)

I see you have the EIFS One.  How do you like it?  There is a good article
in this months KitPlanes about it.   Also an Europa is on page 45, mine.
!!!!!

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020