Re: Europa-List: Honda Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Honda Europa
From: tom@tompaul.com <tom@tompaul.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:23:56

It is a mono.  see it here:
http://www.matronics.com/photoshare/RobNeils@aimcomm.com.05.16.2004/
index.html

This is intriguing.  i like the price and the power, but it does cut
into the useful load a bit.  What are the other drawbacks to the added
weight?  I wonder how complicated fitting it is, as compared with a 912
with a factory (europa) fwf kit.

Let's keep this thread going.  i don't need and engine for a while yet,
but this is very interesting.

tom paul