Re: Europa-List: Aerobatics

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aerobatics
From: tom@tompaul.com <tom@tompaul.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:20:43

this is a very interesting topic, as i was attracted to the Europa
specifically because of its stated and demonstrated ability to do basic
aerobatics.  I won't try snap-rolls, hammerheads or lomcevacs (no idea
how to spell that) but loops, rolls, spins, and the sort i do look
forward to doing on a regular basis.  Is there anyone out there who
considers the Europa ill-prepared for this type of flying?

Thanks!

Tom