Europa-List: Europa Club 'Tour de France, 19-26/6/04

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club 'Tour de France, 19-26/6/04
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:26:47

If any of you missed the notice in the Europa Flyer it is not too late to join
this fly out. We currently have 6 planes committed and I am happy to go with up
to 10. The trip is designed to be a low pressure one of the sort that wives
should enjoy ( and I am pleased to say that at least two are coming), and to
offer
a pleasant introduction to foreign touring for those new to it. Daily stages
will average a  little under two hours flying, and the stops are designed
to offer the best of French food and wine and something of interest to do in the
tourist line, for those who don't want to spend the rest of the day flying
round the area, or for everyone if the weather should be difficult. The
provisional
itinerary is:
         Start - Kemble (for those who would like help with customs, flight
planning,
foreign RT, etc - but seasoned fliers start from wherever they like) Overnight
stops - Reims LFSR, Chalons Champforgeuil LFLH, Grenobles Le Versoud LFLG,
CarcassonnesLFMK, Chauvigny LFDW, & Belle Ile LFEA. Several excellent potential
lunch stops have been identified!  At Grenobles Jean Phillippe Neel has
kindly offered to lead a trip round Mont Blanc
         If anyone else is interested in joining us please contact me by email
or phone 01454 260542    Regards, David Joyce