RE: Europa-List: wingtip light covers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: wingtip light covers
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 18:51:58

Hi Jeff

Yes, I have an extra set of Graham's lenses.  They are very well made.
I tried to make my own too and did succeed  in making several but I was
not happy with them.  Graham's are much better and reasonably priced.  I
think I will keep my extra set incase any thing happens to one of mine
in the future.  They are of different thickness but otherwise of
identical size and I could easily replace one should it get damaged,
crazed, etc.

I have also assembled kit LED position lights with landing lights for
them.  They look great, low power drain, never burn out, etc.

Tom Friedland A 079 mono Jabiru Airmaster N96V California