Europa-List: Flying to Serbia-Croatia

Subject: Europa-List: Flying to Serbia-Croatia
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 20:39:37

In case anyone is planning to fly to Croatia or Serbia in the summer I'd
like to let you know that I have a good friend in Belgrade who would be
happy to help or assist if any problems do occur or you need any arrival
advice.

Croatia is a fairly relaxed destination, Serbia fairly similar although you
need to land in Belgrade prior to flying to any internal Airfield to show
credentials.

Please contact me at gnholland@onetel.com off forum for further details of
Serbian contact.

I will be in Serbia in early June and will catalogue some interesting
destinations. The Country is quite different as a destination and fairly
basic in amenities out of Belgrade.

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Engine and Prop getting Final fit. Fuel, Oil and Coolant added very soon
Fuselage painted, Wings completed next week, Flying surfaces painted
Airframe Wiring complete, Full Size Panel 70% done .
Includes Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Completion of Panel, Designing Heater Unit, Shoulder Width Mod completed.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com