Europa-List: trucking to flightcrafters

Subject: Europa-List: trucking to flightcrafters
From: tom@tompaul.com <tom@tompaul.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 12:05:40

I have decided to transport my kit from Long Beach, CA to
Flightcrafters in Florida.   I need to move it by the end of this
month.   Tricks are very expensive to rent so i am wondering if there
are any other builders in California who would like to send their kit
to Flightcrafers for some help.  We could share a truck and save a lot
of money.  It seems a 17 foot or longer truck runs around 3k and up,
plus gas, to Florida, so i would love to share that expense.

Thanks!

Tom Paul