Fw: Europa-List: Flexible Sanding Medium

Subject: Fw: Europa-List: Flexible Sanding Medium
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:09:37

Cheers,
            I probly dint make myself clear reagrding 'pillows'. These are
soft but wrapped in one direction so that they are a part-cylinder to
provide accession to the radius but with straight tendencies at 90deg to
same - thus matching varying radii as the sanding progresses. Sorry for the
possible misunderstanding
Ferg