Europa-List: Tri Gear Nose gear Bungee replacement

Subject: Europa-List: Tri Gear Nose gear Bungee replacement
From: RICHARD IDDON <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:24:45

My Nose Gear bungee had gone 'soft' again so I have decide to replace it
with the arrangement suggested by Kevin Pilcher in the latest Europa
Flyer. I am however having great difficulty persuading the loop of
bungee cord to stretch far enough to go from the nose gear, over the
central bar and back down again. A loop of 16 inches circumference just
doesn't seem long enough.

Anyone else tried this and if so, did you stick with Kevin's dimensions
or  use a longer shock cord?

Richard Iddon G-RIXS (expecting a hernia shortly if I carry on trying!)