Europa-List: Oh, my - paint

Subject: Europa-List: Oh, my - paint
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:58:56

Dave,
            I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with the paint 'gang'.
            The ultimate coat is the aim of most of us, but I think I'm
going to have to either find a perfect painter and go with him, or be
satisfied with what I can produce myself.
            The one thing your message reminded me was that some product
articles in Sport Av seem to be written by their sales people - but appear
as unbiased assessments .............. something blatantly impossible. In
this case, the tradition of long-respected periodicals seems prudent - a
short but honest history of the writer's career preceding the content. Then
one can feel open to attitude change. Nothing beats an honest bio.
            Good luck in your quest, and keep us advised! Perhaps your
altitude has something to do with it?
Ferg
A064