Europa-List: Build Dolly

Subject: Europa-List: Build Dolly
From: Brian Fogg <bcfogg@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:11:52

Hi All

If anyone is interested I have finished with my fuselage dolly and am offering
it for sale.

It is an "A" frame made from rectangular section steel tube 2" x 1" and 1 1/4"
steel angle cross members. There are 5 bulkheads to support the fuselage, 3
wheels
and 4 screw jacks to raise and level  the whole thing. It is very rigid when
levelled and all the work in the rear fuselage can be completed before putting
the top on.

It is part welded and part bolted together so that it dismantles and the long
sideframes
fit on a roofrack with the bulkheads and legs going in the boot.

If anyone is interested, reply off line and I will phone you back.

Cheers
Brian Fogg (385)     (Cheshire)