Re: Europa-List: Vacuum Forming Perspex.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vacuum Forming Perspex.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:19:12

Hi! Duncan
This forum is the most amazing source of information .... within two hours
of my message going out a kind chap at Boeing "patched" me 8 pages of method
and temperature suggestions! Should you wish I can send it through?
The Air World one stands too high to get into my trailor safely and has a
different base, the existing Gold Wing one needs to be only about 1/4 inch
higher to be futher away from the heat of the bulb.
 I've had a female plug roughly cut in aluminium but have a lot of "burring"
to do to get the final shape cut out then I was going to try the vacuum
thing. Just skip reading the 8 page detail above it could be possible to do
with some combination of methods.
regards
Bob H G-PTAG