Europa-List: Sun-N-Fun demo ride info

Subject: Europa-List: Sun-N-Fun demo ride info
From: Rick Heis <RadarRick@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:53:10

Good Morning to all,

I am going to be attending Sun-N-Fun and Benson Days, first time for both.

I will be in Wauchula Florida on Saturday April 10 & 11 for Benson Days
(gyrocopters) and then traveling to Lakeland area for Sun-N-Fun till
Wednesday, April 14.

Question, are there any flight related activities/sights in the area this
year that are must see's.

I am especially interested in the Europa. Any chance of getting a demo ride
in an Europa during this time?  I especially like the Europa XS glider wings
version.

I plan on visiting the Europa hanger at Lakeland and Flight crafters.

Thanks for any information,

Rick Heis

Morgantown WV