RE: Europa-List: Opening window

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Opening window
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:37:12

Paul Brodie G-BYFG has a pair of Mecaplex sliding windows fitted.  I have a
picture if you would like to see it.  I have a pair for G-IANI but I decided
to leave them out until we have some operational experience with the face
level vents already fitted.  They are quite expensive and the thought of
possibly breaking the window glazing while fitting them frightens me.  I
have fitted one to a small piece window to see how it is done.

As far as I know they are not available tinted to match the screen colour.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk