Europa-List: Re:finger brake master cylinder

Subject: Europa-List: Re:finger brake master cylinder
From: Paul Atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:22:45

Me too....  I spoke to Andy about it and he suggested that it was due
to incomplete bleeding. Having re bled several times I have found that
the lever returns to the off position quite smartly immediately after
bleeding but a day or so later the old problem has returned. So I have
come to the conclusion that my seals are damaged. Probably my fault for
not following the advice about not operating the lever without fluid in
the system :-( . Anyway I assume that either the factory or Aircrft
Spruce can supply seals when I eventually get around to replacing them.
  BTW I am not flying yet and it is a job high on the list to be done
before I do.

Paul Atkinson