Europa-List: ZU CTG First Flight

Subject: Europa-List: ZU CTG First Flight
From: mike toft <watervet@mweb.co.za>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:40:11

Hi All,

At last the cloud broke, the test pilot was available, and ZU-
CTG took to the South African skies at 9 am yesterday - she is a TriGear with
the
Airmaster / 914 combination and in the words of the test pilot - Anthony McHale
- " she flies like a dream" - 20 minutes test flight produced nothing but
praise for the europa from our 3000 hour test pilot and 1 hour later I was in
the left seat, passed the conversion test and off on my first of 25 hours
proving
flight. What a dream come true - nothing said previously can prepare you
for the ultimate thrill and pride in your airplane as you take off in your
creation
for the first time - I will post all the data soon as I can scrape myself
off cloud 9

Regards
Mike toft