Re: Europa-List: Condor Tyres/4 or 6 ply/30 or 50 psi?????

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Condor Tyres/4 or 6 ply/30 or 50 psi?????
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:30:47

Actually, I run mine at 20 to 25 PSI. More than that and they tend to bounce
to easily; less than that and they start to creep on the rims. Mine are
el-cheapo Airtracs, which are just starting to wear slightly more on the
outside (due to  camber) than the inside; time to turn them over. This is
after 170 hours and about the same number of landings, of which approx 60%
on tarmac and 40% on grass.
Prognosis would therefore be in excess of 600 hours/set, providing the
casing doesn't go first.

Duncan McF.