RE: Europa-List: WooooooHoooooooo!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: WooooooHoooooooo!
From: Rob <rob@evergreensecurity.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:51:49

OK here are the stats.
I live in Everett WA between Cliff Shaw and Bob Jacobsen.
I will be receiving the Tri gear standard wing with the Hi-top #64 mod as I
am 6'2". I sat in Bob Jacobsen's mono and found that the door could not
close. I will be building in my 36'x 36' shop (soon to be completed).I
originally wanted to build a Rotorway helo, my wife said "No way"! She said
it had to be the Europa. I guess now I will have to learn how to build a web
page.
Thanks All

-Rob Henderson
6020 97th Dr NE