RE: Europa-List: Wastegate Servo

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wastegate Servo
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:18:42

>> How does one disconnect the cable from the wastegate servo from the engine so
that the servo can be mounted inside the firewall and then get it readjusted
so that it operates properly?

I marked the position of the servo actuator relative to the body and also marked
the cable so that it's position in the servo actuator could be reestablished.

Once I had installed the cable it was a relatively simple task to reinstall the
cable so that it ended up in its original position.

You'll find that using a cablesafe with 3/16" sleeve will give you a nice and
tidy
firewall penetration for the cable.

Tony