Europa-List: Trike Nose Wheel Tubes. ....again.

Subject: Europa-List: Trike Nose Wheel Tubes. ....again.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:10:10

Hi! Guys.
On the question of Cheng Shin Tubes and being the only supplier of 11x4.00-5
tubes,
my supplier (sorry his supplier!!) sent me a King Tire  4.10/3.5-5 Tube but
with a straight valve instead of a bent valve.
Obviously I put a "flea in their ear" and I was again told that the Cheng Shin
was the only available type. So I put the wheels in motion to get the staraight
valve replaced with a bent one, since the tube looks to be ideal and
appropriately
seems to fit in the tyre like a glove..
Guess what arrived in this mornings post.......... a King Tire Tube with the
bent
valve already in it. ( also made in China!)
So It would appear that there is an alternative afterall !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG