Europa-List: Dynon Software upgrades with Mac

Subject: Europa-List: Dynon Software upgrades with Mac
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:31:51

Not sure if this is useful but for all Apple users the Dynon upgrade can be
done via Mac connection.

You will need Virtual PC and a Keyspan USB-Serial converter but the method
is very simple for OS X.

I already had Keyspan Unit for my NMAE connected GPS/Mac and all that needs
to be done is for that connection to be selected as COM 1 on Virtual PC. The
rest was driven from Virtual PC. My Virtual PC version was 6.1.1 with XP but
I think VPC 5.1 would be OK.

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY Trigear with 912 and Arplast CS Prop. Fuselage being
Painted, Wings ready to paint, Flying surfaces painted Airframe Wiring
complete, Full Size Panel 50% done . Includes Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom
A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted. Activity on Panel completion, Heater
Unit, Shoulder Width Mod.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com