RE: Europa-List: Europa Website

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Website
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:46:30

No Ira our DNS did not expire.  I had to change our DNS server, this caused
some ISP's DNS to temporarily point to our "under construction" page.  This
did not effect everyone.  For those that were effected, the Europa web page
should be up soon as there ISP's upload the new info.

Also, I did not choose to renew the incorrect europaaircraft.com domain when
it expired last month.  So if you try to use that instead of
europa-aircraft.com then you will not see anything.

If anyone wants to desperately get on the Europa factory page before there
server uploads the new DNS info than they can go straight to our IP which
is:

http://216.87.181.57

Happy Building & Flying!

John Hurst