Europa-List: Regulator and things

Subject: Europa-List: Regulator and things
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:42:42

Can anyone who has wired their a/c with  OV crowbar  mod using electric
Bob's module/relay etc possibly supply me with a picture of  what the
wiring actually looks like. I freely admit to being able to deal with
battery/ switch/ bulb and not much beyond, but I'm having great
difficulty reconciling the Europa club mod wiring diagram, the version
published in aero electric connection for PM generator  and eal bits of
wire and relays.

Regards

Paul