RE: Europa-List: Six Nations Tour - 1st May to 8th May 2004

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Six Nations Tour - 1st May to 8th May 2004
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:29:55

Needs to get out more - and is obviously planning to so do!

Regards
Peter Grant
US-Eurolink Marketing Services Ltd
10 The Sidings, Horncastle LN9 5UA
Tel: 01507 523180   Fax: 01507 522605  Mobile: 07774 923160
This email is intended for the sole use of
the addressee. If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender and delete the message. US-Eurolink Marketing Services Ltd
accepts no liability for misuse of this email however caused. Outgoing
emails are automatically checked by Norton Anti-Virus.