RE: Europa-List: Workshop Crashes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Workshop Crashes
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:37:30

Tony Krzyzewski wrote : [minor disaster today.. the fuselage support
dolly collapsed and the fuse did a rollover

Tony,

I can relate to this quite well.  Ask Tony Renshaw what happened when he
did his first landing in my aircraft in my 7.5m X 3m workshop.  Like
you, I was lucky too!  Come to think of it, so was Tony, he just walked
away (crawled out) unharmed.  Another testament to the integrity of the
Europa no doubt.  I'm just glad he had his speed right else it could
have been much worse !!

Glad to hear you don't need any further window fitting exercises.

Regards
Kingsley Hurst
Europa Mono Classic 281
in Oz